Quality Management & Commitment to Excellence
ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) is the source of the ISO 9001 standard. ISO is a network of many national standards institutes from 146 countries working in partnership with international organisations, governments, industry, business and consumer representatives. ISO produces standards for specific tasks. The ISO 9001 Standard defines the requirements for a Quality Management System, that enables a company to ensure that they are able to provide products or services to a high standard on a consistent basis and it provides a mechanism to allow the company to set targets, measure effectiveness of procedures and to identify areas for continuous improvement.
ISO 9001:2015 Statement
Fulcrum Maritime bears the BSI Kitemark. This is your assurance that samples are regularly subjected to rigorous, independent testing to ensure that we comply with stringent standards for safety, product performance, or reliability. In addition, the Kitemark also means that the quality systems of Fulcrum Maritime where the LRIT Service is made, is systematically assessed. The Kitemark is therefore Fulcrum Maritime’s commitment towards maintaining the highest possible standards.
Scope – “Provision of Systems and Services for the Long Range Identification and Tracking of Vessels (LRIT)”
– To carry out and issue on approved Flag states, CTRs for successful LRIT tests for Passenger ships, High Speed craft, mobile off shore, drilling units and cargo ships over 300 gt.
– To integrate successfully conformance tested vessels into the designated Data Centre and automatically sets to 6 hourly position reports
– To receive position reports automatically every 6 hours from all vessels in the Data Centre that the Flag has instructed to be in the Data Centre to include, Passenger ships, High Speed craft, mobile off shore, drilling units and cargo ships over 300 gt
– Fulcrum demonstrates its ability to consistently provide LRIT services that meet their customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
– Fulcrum aims to enhance their customer satisfaction through the effective application of their systems, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. .
We aim to provide the best service for Long Range Identification and Tracking of Vessels, by providing the highest quality of service and the highest level of responsiveness to our customers’ needs. We aim to give our customers the best possible return on their investment, which will in turn enable them to achieve their own goals for efficiency and excellence.
We aim to achieve our vision by the application of a robust and high quality management system that enables us to monitor and continuously improve our services.
In everything we do, Fulcrum puts the customer at the heart of our operations, whether the customer is an individual ship owner or a large government institution.
Our commitment to our Customers
– Providing value through excellent product cost/performance, rapid integration ability and customer support.
– Enabling customer success by providing business solutions that genuinely meet customer needs.
Our Commitment to Continual Improvement
– Establishing and maintaining reliable methods, processes and relevant performance metrics, measuring performance against set objectives.
– Providing adequate tools, procedures, time and training so that employees can do their jobs right the first time, every time.
Fulcrum Quality Policy
– To meet or exceed customers’ requirements and satisfy their expectations judiciously.
– To continually improve our services
– To be compliant with SOLAS regulations for LRIT
– To ensure that our core business is successful and profitable.
This policy is fulfilled through the adoption and implementation at all times of the Quality Management System and Procedures as defined by the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
What this means to you
FMS is a committed company, providing a professional service to you at all times.
We aim to give you the very best service that we can. We recognise, however, that there may be times where we do not meet your expectations of us and for this reason we provide the following procedure to provide guidance and clarity to the process that we will follow if you should contact us with a complaint.
Please take a look at our Complaint Procedure.