1. Who are we? We are part of the CLS Group and are a company registered in England & Wales with the registration number: 06635456
2. What personal data is collected? In the provision of our services, whether or not you become a customer, we may ask you to provide personal data. Personal data is data that could be used to identify you, such as your:
- Registered address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Services that we have provided to you in the past
- Information about online registration
- Information about how you use our website
3. What do we use your information for? We will use your personal data to provide information the services that you have requested from us. Data is collected and used on a lawful basis only which is outlined below. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this may result in us not being able to provide a full service or to do certain things for you.
|To provide a service||
To take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract to decide whether to enter into a contract
To manage and perform the contract
To ensure our records remain relevant
|Our legitimate interest||
For good governance, accounting, managing and auditing our business operations for market research, analysis and developing statistics
To send you marketing communications with your consent
When you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests for compliance with legal, regulatory requirements and related disclosures
For establishment and defence of legal rights
For activities relating to the prevention, detection and investigation of crime
To verify your identity, engage in fraud prevention and anti-money laundering checks
To monitor emails, calls, other communications, and activities on your account
We only disclose your personal data to other people or organisations when we process any special categories of personal data at your request.
To send you marketing communications where we have asked for your consent to do so
4. Data retention period We will retain your data whether you become a customer or not for: · As long as necessary to deal with your query · As long as you might legally bring a claim against us · After your account has been closed or otherwise come to an end based on our legal and regulatory obligations to keep records of transactions.
5. Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a new data protection law which comes into full effect on the 25th May 2018. It replaces the Data Protection Act of 1998 (DPA 1998). GDPR addresses the main principles of data protection and the potential export of personal data outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data, this includes:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right of erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like further information about data protection you can visit the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at ico.org.uk. The ICO is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest and data privacy for individuals. We comply with all ICO regulatory and statutory requirements. You have the right to make a complaint to the ICO regarding the handling of your data.
7. International transfers: Your personal data may be transferred outside the UK and the European Economic Area. If these countries do not have adequate protections for personal data under applicable laws we will take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal data.
8. Opting out of marketing communication: Please be aware that we do sometimes send marketing communications that promote our products and services and those of our strategic partners. When we collect information directly from you we may ask you if you do not want to receive our marketing communications. We will respect your choice as to what communications you wish to receive and how these are sent. You are free to opt out of receiving all communications from us and our strategic partners at any time by contacting us.
12. Important information: Any information Fulcrum Maritime Systems Limited hold about you, will be used to provide the products and services requested and for identification, account administration and fraud/loss prevention purposes.
13. Enquiries regarding the website or Policy: If you have questions or concerns about our Policy, how we process your personal information, or would like us to correct your personal information, please contact us at: Fulcrum Maritime Systems Limited, 3 Park Mews, 15 Park Lane, Hornchurch, RM11 1BB, telephone: + 441708 788 400