Important information for LRIT compliance
An end of life notification has been issued for equipment that uses the IsatM2M satellite service. This will take effect on the 31st of December 2020.
What does this mean?
- Terminals such as the DMR800LRIT or Sat-201i/202-LRIT will cease to send LRIT positions after this date.
- Vessels will no longer be compliant with LRIT Regulations.
- Vessels may be subject to Port State Control inspection issues.
How can Fulcrum help?
We will work with you to ensure the compliance of your vessels by:
- Offering you a FREE LRIT equipment consultation
- Carrying out a new LRIT conformance test on an alternative terminal for LRIT
- Supplying a new recommended LRIT compliant terminal (if required)
- 10% discount on LRIT conformance tests for all Iridium terminals until the end of the year (31/12/2020)
- 10% discount on replacement LRIT terminals until 30/06/2020. Ask for details.
For further information, speak to a member of our service delivery team on +44 1708 788400 (Monday – Friday)
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday – Sunday, including Bank Holidays)
We provide support for LRIT Testing services 365 days per year, so there’s always someone available to help!